Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Killin Time

The Statement above could be slightly misleading in the fact that it is not the author killing time, but the other way round! Strapped for every second and lunging at everything that lets out an inkling of being anything close to important has become second nature ot a person who was once known to give a complex to sloths and would be colder than the temperature at Mt.Everest, when under sever duress...

Sigh.... One good thing at elast, is the fact that in the results released yesterday, I managed to score a good 86% and I suspect, I'm class topper, until I find out that my less-than-ideal perusal of the page turned out to be what it was threatening all along... Incorrect!

Anyway, gotta run.. I was supposed to meet my cousnellor at 10:30 today and its 10:40 now!

No comments: